My new film…
This is the kind of work that your donations are going to.
And this is why you need a man – not a person – as president!
A: a sudden, radical, or complete change.
B: a fundamental change in political organization; especially:
the overthrow or renunciation of one government or ruler
and the substitution of another by the governed.
C: activity or movement designed to effect fundamental
changes in the socioeconomic situation.
D: a fundamental change in the way of thinking about or visualizing
something : a change of paradigm <the Copernican revolution>
My name is Clint Richardson, and I am running for President of the United States of America.
I do not have a party, and I am not incorporated. If I had to chose a party, which I will not, I would call this the “Revolution Party”.
Most importantly to this revolution, is the fact that I am not running alone…
I am running with an idea whose time has come…
Like the fabled King Arthur and his honorable Knights of the Round Table, I am seeking to place a people’s party – a “party” of all people in the United States – into government, with a representative governing “round table” into the Executive Office in 2013.
For too many decades America has suffered the whims and tyranny of the two-party system – the left and the right – as if there is no other point in the political spectrum of ideals and structures. These private corporate structures and associations who call themselves political parties do not serve in the interest of the people, but rather serve the corporations that both lobby for and support them, by ensuring positive corporate governance through government stock investment. We now live in a country where the government (the state) controls the capital markets (capitalism) by collective majority shareholder investment in these publicly traded corporations, while writing the laws and regulations that would otherwise reign in and control these corporations to the benefit of the people.
In short, We, the People are not represented in our current form of corporate government. We are not a Republic. And we do not have a Constitution. It was suspended long ago, and its ideals vanished along with the power of the Congress itself in 1933.
And so, it is my intention to bring the minority parties together into one “round table”, making the vast and numerous minority political views into the majority by simply uniting them into one force. Libertarian, Peace, Constitution, Green, Republican, Democrat, America First, Citizens, Tea, Independence, Moderate, Socialist, Objectivist, Peace and Freedom, Progressive, Conservative, Unity, Workers… these “parties” must come together in one forum and be represented in their opinions and practices.
This, after all, is the definition of a republic form of government:
Representation of all, including the minority of one.
How Can This Possibly Happen?
The United States presidential line of succession defines who may become or act as President of the United States upon the incapacity, death, resignation, or removal from office (by impeachment and subsequent conviction) of a sitting president or a president-elect. This is who would become president if I were… incapacitated. And the following list will be my first choice for this “round table”, should they choose to accept these appointments.
It is important to note here that the President of the United States appoints all of the following “Cabinet” positions. The people do not elect these officers. This is very important to comprehend… as by electing one person as President, you are awarding that person the choice of who will take over these offices.
Because this fact is so important in the election process, and because this massive group of appointed officials by the President is never revealed until after the general election of the said elected President, I have listed below my choices for these appointed officials so that you, for the first time in American political history as the voting public; you may know exactly what you are voting for and who will be your Federal Government appointed officials – when and if I am elected…
Note that this is my attempt to change these offices into legitimate and lawful Departments under my authority as elected President.
0) Chief of Staff – (Coming soon)
1) Vice President of the United States – Chuck Baldwin (Constitution Party) - The United States Constitution states that the Vice President of the United States is the President of the Senate and the highest-ranking official of the Senate even though he or she votes only in the case of a tie. The Vice President is indirectly elected by the people to a four-year term through the Electoral College.
Therefore, he or she can only be as good as the president who appoints him to be his running mate.
For the purposes of my Presidency, I will demand that my Vice President preside over his Senate in order to ensure its legitimacy and to ensure that its proceedings are held in the spirit of the constitution and in the interest of the states that each senator represents. He will ensure a continuous view of these proceedings via 24/7 television coverage, where the people may report issues or illicit, illegal, or unconstitutional activity or behavior to an newly established “watchdog” group, which will be run by volunteers of the people and overseen by my Vice-President and staff of his choosing, ensuring true representation and transparency.
Likewise, the act of recall will be made into a much more streamlined voter action, so that if state and congressional or senatorial representatives are misbehaving in their duties, the public can swiftly replace them with a recall election. Waiting two or four years to replace a bad President or Senator will become a thing of the past.
As a former and possibly current presidential candidate, Mr. Baldwin is a Christian leader, who has the respect and admiration of many different Christian and non-Christian organizations. While the separation of church and state is of utmost importance in every way in my view, this does not take away from the need for representation of this large group of Christians in the United States. And I believe Mr. Baldwin understands this philosophy and will conduct his duties according to his party name…
His party, the “Constitution Party”, says it all. What better name for a political group of people who wish to see a restoration of the basic tenants of the origins of this country than the aptly named Constitution Party – including the separation of church and state?
2) Speaker of the House – Congress votes on the presiding officer of the United States House of Representatives. Article 1, Section 2 of the United States Constitution, which states in part, “The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker…”, established this office in 1789.
Unfortunately, this appointment is up to the elected men and women of Congress, which in my opinion are almost all illegitimate, as they are all currently employees of the Federal Government Corporation. The people must act in good conscious in this regard. The people do not have a vote in this appointment, which is solely the choice of the Congress. Therefore, the process of electing your Congressman should become paramount in your education and in your life.
3) President pro tempore of the Senate – During the Vice President’s absence, the President pro tempore is the highest-ranking official in the Senate and may preside over its sessions. The President pro tempore is elected by the Senate and is customarily the most senior Senator in the majority party. Normally, neither the Vice President of the United States nor the President pro tempore presides in the Senate proceedings. Instead, the duty is generally delegated to the junior Senators of the majority party.
Note that once again, the people do not have a say in this appointment, nor does the elected President. Choose your Senators wisely.
4) Secretary of State – Cynthia Mckinney (Green Party) - This presidential appointed office represents the head of the United States Department of State, concerned with foreign affairs. The Secretary is a member of the appointed Presidential Cabinet and the highest-ranking cabinet secretary both in line of succession and order of precedence.
This office is no joke. This officer of the corporation participates in high-level negotiations of international treaties with other countries across the world. The person occupying this office needs many skills, but even more importantly in my opinion, a respect for other cultures, a sincere empathy for the affairs and health of the people in these countries, and a strong understanding of the boundaries and sovereignty of these lands. This office shall no longer be used as a threatening platform for the corporate takeover and overthrow of foreign governments if I am elected. Peace talks do not include the dropping of bombs from unmanned aerial drones.
Cynthia has proven this empathy and moral conviction with her many efforts at peace, not the least of which being her efforts between the Palestinians and Israelis, putting her life in jeopardy to bring peace to this region when her government not only failed in this regard, but promoted and continues to promote the apartheid, racial segregationist efforts of Israel, as it occupies Palestinian lands. She has been a presidential candidate in the past, and should have your full support as a representative of the people, not the war and oil industries.
5) Secretary of the Treasury – Katherine Austin Fitts (? Party) – The Secretary of the Treasury is the principal economic adviser to the President and plays a critical role in policy-making by bringing an economic and government financial policy perspective to issues facing the government. The Secretary is responsible for formulating and recommending domestic and international financial, economic, and tax policy, participating in the formulation of broad fiscal policies that have general significance for the economy, and managing the public debt.
The Secretary oversees the activities of the Department in carrying out its major law enforcement responsibilities; in serving as the financial agent for the United States Government; and in manufacturing coinsand currency. As the Chief Financial Officer of the government, the Secretary serves as Chairman Pro Tempore of the President’s Economic Policy Council, Chairman of the Boards and Managing Trustee of the Social Security and Medicare Trust Funds, and as U.S. Governor of the International Monetary Fund, the International Bank for Reconstruction and Development, the Inter-American Development Bank, the Asian Development Bank, and the European Bank for Reconstruction and Development.
Katherine seems to be well qualified to fill these shoes. Formerly the Assistant Secretary of Housing and Federal Housing Commissioner at the United States Department of Housing and Urban Development, she is an outspoken critic and whistle-blower on government finance, and has an inner knowledge of the fiscal corruption that is taking place in government. She is a consummate guest on talk radio and political news, and has my respect.
6) Secretary of Defense – (Coming soon) – In a nation where “Defense” has come to be defined as outright and preemptive “offense”, it is time to douse this never satisfied hunger for global dominance that has led the American political agenda for so many years.
The goal of this appointed office shall be to reign in and get control of our military across the world, to withdraw our troops from the world battlefield we have created, and to create a structure of defense as was intended in the constitution. The organization of militias will be important to this effort, so that state militias replace the Federal standing army that goes against everything constitutional. (See Military platform)
7) Attorney General – Edwin Vierra (? Party)- The United States Attorney General is the head of the United States Department of Justice (see 28 U.S.C. § 503) concerned with legal affairs and is the chief law enforcement officer of the United States Government. The Attorney General is considered to be the chief lawyer of the U.S. government. The Attorney General serves as a member of the President’s Cabinet, and is the only cabinet department head who is not given the title Secretary, besides the now independent Postmaster General.
Mr. Edwin Vierra is in my opinion the country’s most eminent constitutional attorney, practicing law for more than thirty years with emphasis on constitutional issues. He has brought four cases that were accepted by the Supreme Court, winning three of them. Edwin Vieira, Jr., holds four degrees from Harvard: A.B. (Harvard College), A.M. and Ph.D. (Harvard Graduate School of Arts and Sciences), and J.D. (Harvard Law School).
The office of Attorney General was established by Congress through the Judiciary Act of 1789. In 1870, the Department of Justice was established to support the Attorney General in the discharge of his responsibilities. The original duties of this officer were “to prosecute and conduct all suits in the Supreme Court in which the United States shall be concerned, and to give his advice and opinion upon questions of law when required by the President of the United States, or when requested by the heads of any of the departments.” It is my belief that this office should be held by the most qualified and respected constitutional attorney, which in my opinion is Mr. Vierra. His advice and council will be invaluable in the “cleaning house” of the unconstitutional trash that has passed for law in the last several decades, and in the reinstatement of a constitutional republic. The Attorney General must approach legal code with a constitutionally oriented and common law disposition.
Secretary of the Interior – Russell Means (Lakotah Nation) – The Department of the Interior oversees such agencies as the Bureau of Land Management, the United States Geological Survey, and the National Park Service. The Secretary also serves on and appoints the private citizens on the National Park Foundation board. The Secretary is a member of the President’s Cabinet.
Because the policies and activities of the Department of the Interior and many of its agencies have a substantial impact in the western United States, the Secretary of the Interior typically comes from a western state; only one of the individuals to hold the office since 1949 is not identified with a state lying west of the Mississippi River.
Russell Means, as an American Indian and part of the Lakotah Nation, represents an honorable heritage of something that my generation and those before it have never known… Freedom.
Referring to Constitutional law as “Indian law”, he pays perhaps the most beautiful compliment to what this country could have and should have been.
Only a people, who through their traditions and ancient knowledge and respect of the land; who have always lived on and worshiped the land long before the United Stated even existed, should be in a position to dictate what a protected land under the Federal National Park system and reservations should stand for.
Perhaps this man’s words can speak to why he should truly be the peoples representative:
9) Secretary of Agriculture – Scott Tipps (? Party) – The United States Department of Agriculture includes several organizations, some of which are listed below. It is responsible for developing and executing U.S. federal government policy on farming, agriculture, and food. It aims to meet the needs of farmers and ranchers, promote agricultural trade and production, work to assure food safety, protect natural resources, foster rural communities and end hunger in the United States and abroad.
The head of this Executive Department is the Secretary of Agriculture, who is a member of the Cabinet. The United States Forest Service manages the 297,000 square miles of national forests and grasslands. The United States Food Safety and Inspection Service governs the safety of food produced and sold in the United States.The Food Stamp Program works with the states to provide food to low-income people.The United States Cooperative State Research, Education, and Extension Service provides advice for farmers and gardeners.
Since 1989, Scott Tips has been the General Counsel for the National Health Federation, the World’s oldest health-freedom organization for consumers, and is now its president. He also writes a regular column for NewsWithViews.com and Whole Foods Magazine called Legal Tips, a column he started in 1984. Currently, Mr. Tips is occupying much of his time with health-freedom issues involving the Codex Alimentarius Commission and its and other attempts to limit individual freedom of choice in health matters.
Mr. Tipps will also head a new committee that will begin immediately upon my swearing in, which will be a committee to examine and terminate all United Nations treaties and agreements (including: local, state, and Federal/national) that are unconstitutional and not in the best interest of the people of America and abroad. It is my intention to remove America from most or all of its United Nations involvement of any type, as this is a foreign entity charged with governing American international policies. This is unacceptable, unconstitutional, un-American, and completely irrational in a sovereign nation.
For those who think this position extreme, it is very important for you to first learn how and why the United Nations was born. The name “United Nations”, coined by then United States President Franklin D. Roosevelt, was first used in the “Declaration by United Nations” of 1 January 1942, during the Second World War. FDR is the guy who originally declared a state of emergency for the United States, effectively suspending the constitution and giving the Executive Office dictatorial power. This has never been undeclared, and the constitution never re-instated.
All members past and present of the Council on Foreign Relations, will be investigated for treason. This council is a sister think-tank to the Chatham House, formally known as The Royal Institute of International Affairs, based in the City of London.
Treason can be defined as collaboration with foreign interests, and is listed in the constitution:
“No title of nobility shall be granted by the United States: and no person
holding any office of profit or trust under them, shall, without the
consent of the Congress, accept of any present, emolument,
office, or title, of any kind whatever, from any king,
prince, or foreign state.”
–Article I, Section 9, Clause 8
(See “Titles of Nobility” platform)
10) Secretary of Commerce – G. Edward Griffin – The United States Secretary of Commerce is the head of the United States Department of Commerce concerned with business and industry; the Department states its mission to be “to foster, promote, and develop the foreign and domestic commerce.”
The corporate mess that has sprung up through the conflict of interests by government ownership of controlling stock in the Fortune 500, most significant corporations both national and international, and for that matter just about everything you see, is perhaps the most difficult challenge of what I am trying to accomplish. Corporations have now been bestowed the rights of a person, with first amendment rights of free speech and other ridiculous notions. Corporate governance, where the stock-owners vote through proxy on such things as mergers and acquisitions, stock splits, stock issuance, and the election of the boards of director’s for these massive corporations, has put the government, as majority stock holder in most of these corporations, in a state of perpetual conflict of interest.
The side effects of this conflict of interest are such things as monopolies, trusts, a prevention of competition, deregulation of the regulations that would prevent such side effects, self-interest instead of public interest, profit over people, and an exportation of corporations and their jobs to foreign interests where U.S. labor, safety, and pollution laws can be broken.
My Secretary of Commerce will be charged with the task of changing foreign and domestic import/export laws in a way that will make exporting jobs less profitable than hiring American workers within the United States, and building their manufacturing infrastructure at home. This is how America was built, through blood, sweat, and tears, and I refuse to allow these corporate entities to continue to destroy the now delicate economy of our once great land.
Interstate commerce laws will be retracted, with the exception of laws deemed necessary by all members for the protection of species and vegetation. But items like raw milk, vitamins, and organics will never again be outlawed by this federal government.
With expertise in Banking, Finance, Health and Wellness, and many other areas of “commerce”, I believe Mr. Griffin is the obvious choice for Commerce Secretary, and is definitely a man of the people.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u9dGHuRExiM – (4 parts)
11) Secretary of Labor – (Coming soon)
12) Secretary of Health and Human Services – Dr. Ron Paul (Libertarian) – The duties of the secretary revolve around human conditions and concerns in the United States. This includes advising the President on matters of health, welfare, and income security programs. It strives to administer the department of Health and Human Services to carry out approved programs and make the public aware of the objectives of the department.
As a celebrated doctor and long time champion of human and patient rights, I feel that this is the perfect position for Dr. Paul. With his committee and congressional experience, I believe his talents can best be served here, with the goal of correcting the abused health system. Some of the issues I will ask of this Cabinet position will be to oversee the creation of legislation that will seek out and destroy previous unconstitutional legislation concerning the medical system. For instance, the law states that only surgery, chemotherapy, and radiation are lawful treatments for cancer. This is not only inconceivable, but also unacceptable, as cancer has been cured by alternative and nutritive methods for decades. Vaccines, pharmaceutical monopolistic control over medicine, and the corruption in the medical industry will be the primary focus for this secretary.
A focus on prevention and disease treatment will be the focus of this new legislation, replacing the profitable system now in place, which has made the treatment of symptoms of disease instead of the treatment of the disease or illness itself one of the most profitable corporate ventures around. And this is allowed by government legislation and deregulation, for which the controlling stock ownership in these medical and health insurance companies is owned by the government that regulates the industry; again, a conflict of interest. No expense shall be held in order to fix this health care and medical field. Government profits will be lost, and heads will roll…
13) Secretary of Housing and Urban Development – Louis Farrakhan – This Department’s mission is “to increase home-ownership, support community development and increase access to affordable housing free from discrimination.”
The controversial and wise Louis Farrakhan, while being a proud speaker on behalf of minority rights, never forgets to include all people within the spectrum of his push for equal rights for all, not just special minority rights alone. For this reason, I have faith that this intricate and educated mind will be invaluable in a position for which community development and non-discrimination is its stated mission. I believe that his passion and exposure of corporate greed and corruption will lead him down the righteous path as he attends to the duties of this appointment.
14) Secretary of Transportation – (Coming soon)
15) Secretary of Energy – (Coming soon)
16) Secretary of Education – Charlotte Iserbyt, John Gatto – As a former Senior Policy Adviser in the U.S. Department of Education’s Office of Educational Research and Improvement (OERI), Charlotte Iserbyt is a true hero and whistle-blower. Her research into the extremely dangerous changes to the very definition of the word education, and her exposure of U.S./Soviet and Carnegie/Soviet Education Agreements, which remain in effect to this day, make her my first choice for Education Secretary.
A child should be taught how to think, not what to think. And a return to the liberal arts style of education will no longer be reserved for the Ivy League and the wealthy elite. A large part of this appointment will be to disassemble the Department of Education and place the responsibility of educating our youth and adults back into the hands of the states and the people. (See my “Education” platform)
17) Secretary of Veterans Affairs – (Coming soon) – Again, when searching for the right person to represent the affairs of our veterans, it seems only right to assign this responsibility to someone with empathy and experience as a veteran. The fact that every day over 2 million war veterans live homeless on the streets shows the very lack of empathy and justice that has accompanied the American Government for generations. (See my Military platform)
18) Secretary of Homeland Security – (Coming soon) – This department must be dismantled before it becomes worse than the Mossad or the CIA, or consumes both.
(Source for Presidential Departments: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_line_of_succession)
Note: These are tough decisions that require hours of research. More appointments coming soon…
This is a revolutionary idea.
I am but a man who is sharing that idea with you.
My role as president is not what is important, only the idea.
This is a work in progress…
Please explore the “Platform” section to your right for my
views on how this country should be governed.
Positive, constructive, non-violent comments are welcome.
**Disclaimer: The listed names above have no affiliation with myself or this effort. They have not given permission or acknowledgment of their participation in this un-campaign. They are simply the most logical and reasonable choices for the positions in these Executive Departments that I can think of. Under no circumstances have they approved or endorsed this website or my candidacy for President. They all have different philosophies and backgrounds, which makes for a perfect guarantee that no bill will pass that is not directly and indirectly responsible and answerable to the people of these United States. This is also an effort for you to get to know these people better, and to learn from their research and expertise.
They can very well say no to my request.